Sorry, Walgreens! I have a new favorite place to shop! lol I was so excited today after my trip to Walmart, I was able to get items I actually want and USE, for very cheap. I spent $6.46, I like to think of it as if I bought everything for the price of the milk and Tropicana (which I would have purchased regardless, my hubby is picky about his OJ and thanks to coupons and deals, this is one of the items that we did not have to sacrifice). Not only that, but I had not problems with the cashier, all the coupons went through, she didn’t question a thing, I price matched (for the first time) AND it was a Saturday! Let me tell you, we only have 2 Walmarts in our city so it’s madness!! I can’t wait for the brand new Super Walmart to open less than 10 minutes from my home, opposed to 20 minutes+! Something tells me I’m going to be spending a lot of time there!!
Alright here comes the good stuff, My trip!!
- (2) Tropicana OJ 59 oz $3.08 each (Priced Match, Kmart 2/$5)
- Pepsi Max 2L $1.28
- Dr. Pepper TEN 2L $1.28
- (2) Cheetos $2.50 Rollback
- Milk 1 Gallon $3.17
- Folgers Instant Coffee 6pk $1.00
- Palmolive 16 oz $.97
- (3) Old Spice Body Wash 1.7 oz $.97
- (5) Disposable Schick Razors Twin Blade 10+2 $1.97
- (2) $1/1 Tropicana Printable (NLA)
- FREE Pepsi Max WYB 2 Cheetos, Moments to Save Insert 10/02
- FREE Dr. Pepper TEN 2 L SS 10/09
- $1/2 Cheetos Moments to Save Insert 10/02
- $1/1 Gallon Milk (previous facebook offer)
- $0.35/1 Folgers Instant Single Serve Packets RP 10/02
- $.25/1 Palmolive, any
- (3) $1/1 Old Spice Product, exp. 10/02 PG ($.09 overage)
- (2) $6/2 Schick Disposable Razors Printable (NLA) ($4.12 overage)
- (1) $2/1 Schick Disposable Razors 10/09 SS ($.06 overage)
Total: $24.16 Coupon Savings ($4.27 overage) 79% Savings!
Final Price: $6.46!!!
Top 3 Reasons to Shop at Walmart:
Overages!! If a coupon is more than the price of the item, they still take the coupon at that price, so you make money! They WILL NOT give you cash back, but it goes towards other items in your transaction
Price Match! I didn’t think it would be that easy! Just take the competitors CURRENT weekly ad and show it to the cashier, as soon as she scans the items your price-matching, so be ready! I put the items I price matched first, so I can get it out of the way, + if there happens to be a problem, it can be taken care of while the rest of the transaction is being processed.
- Coupon Friendly! Everyone seems to know and understand the coupon policy.